For most people, it makes sense to study the modules in order and we’ve structured the course to build on each of the previous modules. However, there’s nothing stopping you from taking the modules in whichever order you desire or as many times as you like within the purchased time period.
Articles in this section
- The course resources include templates that are in MS project file format. Is MS Project required to fully absorb or complete the course?
- Do I need MS Project to complete the course?
- How do I pass your courses?
- I can't log into my course or haven't received my login information
- Help! I'm stuck on a question
- I think I've found an error in your course material
- What changed in your course between the fifth and sixth editions of the PMBOK® Guide
- Why do I see extra modules or courses when I log in?
- Why is my course duration not correct?
- How is course progress or completion measured?